Here to help runners get moving faster and more confidently with every step
Connecting in-person or virtually
Lauren starts her new coaching relationships with a complementary phone consultation to discuss your current running and future goals. Once you decide if you're a good fit, Lauren will help guide you through training with regular running assignments, nutrition guidance and motivational support. She'll discuss your interests and goals to find ways to make running part of your long term lifestyle.
Lauren is here to help you reach your full athletic potential through quality runs and fueling guidance. As all athletes are individuals, your training and nutrition should be individualized as well. Lauren will provide you with the support and encouragement to get in those tough workouts and to push past any mental blocks you've been facing.
As a UESCA certified run coach, Lauren understands the importance of strengthen, stretching, fueling and recovering while training. Having run through two pregnancies, she is knowledgeable in the needs, limitations, and lack thereof for pregnant athletes. Whether you're working towards your first 5k, your first half marathon, or your first ultra-marathon, Lauren can help you tackle those goals!
When working with Lauren as a running client you will:
- Receive weekly run training assignments
- Have weekly check-ins via email or text
- Have monthly phone conversations on training progress and updates
- Get individualized nutrition guidance on fueling as an athlete
- Get seasoning training plans based on individualized goals
- Get a complementary membership to the Running Wild Collective and all it's benefits